Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Love Quotes



Received an email this morning regarding love quotes, some are quite meaningful, would like to share it here.

What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.-- Mother Teresa

Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support...-- William Shakespeare

To give and not expect return, that is what lies at the heart of love.-- Oscar Wilde

Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.-- Elbert Hubbard

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.-- Winnie the Pooh

It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters.-- Mother Teresa

Never assume infront of Love - by me ^_^

Love who he/she is now and not who he/she must be in future - by me ^_^






No comments: