A 100g Bread Flour
70g Boiling Water
B 300g Bread Flour
100g Plain Flour
20g Milk Powder
9g Instant Yeast
C 175g Cold Water
D 60g Butter
1. Add the boiling water from A into flour, mix untill well blended to form dough. Cover and set aside to cool. Keep it into refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
2. Mix B untill well-blended. Add in C and knead to form rough dough. Add A and knead untill well-blended.
3. Add in D and knead to form elastic dough.
4. Let it proof for 40 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 80g each and mould it round. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
6. Flatten the dough and roll it into desire shape - oblong or flat.
7. Place it onto greased pan and let it proof for 45 minutes.
8. Egg wash the surface.
9. Bake at 180 degree for 12-15 minutes.