Monday, September 04, 2006

Malacca

I went to Malacca on last Saturday, just a one night stay. This is the 2nd time I went to Malacca, the 1st time I went was during my secondary excursion, which was more then 10 years from now, time flies, and the place changes alot too, although I can't remember what does it look like during my 1st visit, but definitely not as good as it is now.

This time round we stay at Hotel Equatorial, the room is quite ok, still got HBO and starmovie to watch and can also watch Singapore channels too, not like Mahkota Hotel which I was told cannot receive Singapore channel.

On the 1st day, after check-in to the hotel, we went to the biggest shopping centre in Malacca - Mahkota Parade, it is about 10 mins walk from the hotel to the shopping centre. In the shopping centre, there are Giant Hypermaket, Coffee Bean, Starbucks, Burger King, Macdonald, Giodardon, Hang Ten etc.. really big, it is so big that if you are in a hurry to go toilet, you need to walk from one end to the other which took us 5-10 mins.

On the 2nd day, after breakfast, we went for a tour, we walk to the famous attraction like the A'famosa, St. Paul Church and the Red House, then we went to the maritime museum to see the ship.

After this trip I think the next 5-10 years I won't go to Malacca again, cos there's really nothing much to do there.

No comments: